Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wedding Brief

My blogging may be a little subpar this week. I've finally succumbed to an ear infection that I ignored for over a week, and I'm not firing on all cylinders. Plus, I've been traveling (what else is new?). I went to St. Louis last weekend for the wedding of my longtime friend Luke. It was a wonderful wedding, and my friends and I had a great time together.

Luke & Joelle's wedding
The Memphis delegation!

Luke & Joelle's wedding
Taking a break from dancing with Caroline and Myla.

The decorations were adorable, but I didn't get any pictures of them. I was busy dancing and stuff. :) In any case, I am more and more convinced of the power of good lighting. String lights and paper lanterns can make just about any space magical!

Congrats Luke and Joelle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment