Creamy Peach Squares
Via Kraft. Makes 20 squares - I halved these measurements and made it in a 9X9 pan instead.
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
½ cup sugar
½ cup butter, melted
1 ½ 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
1 8-oz. tub Cool Whip, thawed & divided (lite is fine)
3 large fresh peaches, peeled & sliced
1 6-oz. package raspberry Jello
1. Mix crumbs, half of the sugar, and butter in a 13x9 pan; press into bottom.
2. Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in a medium bowl until well blended. Whisk in 1 ½ cups Cool Whip.
3. Spread mixture over crust. Top with peaches. Refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Add 1 ½ cups boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in 2 cups ice cubes until melted. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until thickened.
5. Whisk in remaining Cool Whip. Spread over peach layer. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm.