Friday, October 8, 2010

Bullet Points Friday

  • Monica, please comment or e-mail me to claim your Myla Smith album download code! If I don't hear from you by next Wednesday, I'll draw another winner.
  • My friend Laura recently wrote about starting a kindness revolution among mothers. This post has great applications for ALL women, moms or not. I applaud her for shedding light on a really serious and under-recognized problem.
  • Just in case someone still hasn't heard about it, I have to recommend Hyperbole and a Half. The woman is a genius. The first time I read her Sneaky Hate Spiral post, I laughed until I cried.
  • I'm going to see The Social Network tonight! After all the hype this movie has received, I hope it won't disappoint me. I usually like anything involving Aaron Sorkin. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Laura's blog. Less than two weeks in and I see some of the negative already. I support my mommy friends in whatever they feel is best for their child and wish for the same respect in return. Too bad it is asking a lot these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that blog post yesterday. It's definitely needed because the nastiness among mothers is awful. That's part of the reason I left cafemom. I couldn't take it anymore.

    Haha, my friend links to Hyperbole and a Half all the time. It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete