Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cosmetic Help

lipsticks
not my photo


Can anyone recommend a really good, moisturizing long-wearing lipstick?

I know I look better with some lip color, but even if I remember to apply some in the morning, I forget to re-apply later in the day. Plus, I'm more of a gloss/balm girl, and those are less enduring than regular lipstick. I thought I had found the answer with the new Revlon Just Bitten lipstain - the adult fulfillment of my childhood habit of using Popsicles as lipstick. :) But it's uncomfortably drying. So, other than using the stain and applying a pound of Carmex over it, does anyone have suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I think the Revlon lipstains now come with a balm. Have you tried them recently?

    When I wear lipstick (which is rare), I like Revlon Super Lustrous and Neutrogena's moisturizing ones. Every long-wear formula I've ever tried is drying.

    ReplyDelete