Friday, October 15, 2010

Linkapalooza

fallwreath08

I'm struggling to come up with "original" content today, so here's a fallish picture and a few good random links:

The Granularity of Prayer, from Conversion Diary.

Hopeful thoughts about Christian growth, from Ligonier Ministries.

Creamy tomato soup, from The Crepes of Wrath (I'm a big fan of all her recipes).

Not failing better, but simply failing, from Work in Progress. This one addresses things I've been seriously pondering for a while.

Carried away by grace, from Chatting at the Sky.

Oh, and The Social Network was amazing. I wished I had a big group to discuss it with afterwards. There are a few uncomfortable parts, but it's a great conversation starter about the changing natures of privacy and business, personal values, etc. It made me thankful to be (barely) a Gen Xer, to have grown up without cell phones and the internet, and graduated college before this Pandora's Box opened. Also, if Mark Zuckerberg (or at least his movie incarnation) hasn't been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, he ought to be.

1 comment:

  1. Those were all really good, but that first really hit home with me. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete