I got this recipe from my friend Melanie a few years ago. It's a favorite of mine - easy, healthy, and Greek-influenced!
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts2 14.5-oz cans Italian-style diced tomatoes, UNdrained
1 2.25-oz can sliced black olives, drained
2-3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
Cavender's Greek Seasoning
Salt and pepper
Crumbled feta cheese
1. Slice chicken breasts into strips and sprinkle evenly with the Greek seasoning.
2. In a large non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray, cook the chicken over medium heat until golden brown on each side.
3. Add the cans of diced tomatoes and olives. (The recipe also works with one can of tomatoes, if you don't plan to let the juices cook down for a long time.) Bring to a boil.
4. Turn down heat to just below medium. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes (less if you're only using one can of tomatoes). Check periodically to make sure all the liquid hasn't evaporated.
4. Right before serving, sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Serve alone, or over rice or pasta - orzo pasta would probably be a good accompaniment to this. I added whole wheat shell pasta this time.