Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Links

This rabbit reminds me so much of my Bun! (I had a rabbit from high school until a few years after college.)

How about some Friday Links?

Short but profound thoughts on the events that separate your life into "before and after," from Glorysgirl.

What's saving your life? at Through a Glass Darkly.

Friends who fight for you at A Deeper Story.

Relationship vs. Action at Stuff Christians Like.

♥ Whenever I buy my herb plants for the year, I'm going to celebrate with this Green Couscous (aka Glenn Couscous). I just discovered the Amateur Gourmet – he's hilarious! Read the whole post about the dishes people brought to his Oscar party.

♥ My favorite local bakery, Muddy's Bake Shop, turned four this week. The owner wrote an inspiring post about how it got started.

This engagement story from Whitney Darling made me laugh AND cry. And sigh.

What is everyone doing this weekend? I have NO plans and am thrilled about it. Anything could happen! And if nothing comes up, I'll be happy hanging around the house. :)

1 comment: