I'd hoped to have a thoughtful post for today, but it needs more time to cook. So here are some Friday Links instead!
* HopefulLeigh shares about the push and pull of singleness. (The inspiration for my aforementioned thoughtful post.)
* Gretchen Rubin asks, Have you ever been stuck in an "I'm Right, You're Wrong" conversation? Oh yes. Every day of my life.
* Good stuff from Sarah Markley: Loving Mercy and Love Assumes The Best.
* Brene Brown talks about true Defense Against the Dark Arts.
* Because I can't have a links roundup without an Emily Freeman post: Learning to Live a Good Story.
And for some levity, here's this video. It's been around for a bit, but it's still the best AutoTune since Bed Intruder.