Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Links



I'd hoped to have a thoughtful post for today, but it needs more time to cook. So here are some Friday Links instead!

* HopefulLeigh shares about the push and pull of singleness. (The inspiration for my aforementioned thoughtful post.)

* Gretchen Rubin asks, Have you ever been stuck in an "I'm Right, You're Wrong" conversation? Oh yes. Every day of my life.

* Good stuff from Sarah Markley: Loving Mercy and Love Assumes The Best.

* Brene Brown talks about true Defense Against the Dark Arts.

* Because I can't have a links roundup without an Emily Freeman post: Learning to Live a Good Story.

And for some levity, here's this video. It's been around for a bit, but it's still the best AutoTune since Bed Intruder.




Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. How have I never seen that before? That was hilarious!! And now I have that tune in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious video! I'm especially happy to see that Top That scene from Teen Witch in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately the bronchitis had time for me, haha. At least it is gone! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to my post, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete