Friday, May 21, 2010

My true colors.

2010May21

Some huge, terrible things have happened to me this week (the main reason for the blogging silence). Some people drink too much when they go through a crisis. Some run out and buy cars and designer shoes that they can't afford. Some make very bad relational decisions. I go to Dan West Garden Center and impulsively pick up an eight-dollar gardenia bush without knowing where I'm going to plant it. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. THIS IS WHO I AM. THIS IS HOW I ROLL.

4 comments:

  1. Your method of coping is very concerning! ;)

    Those look really pretty--nice shape! And I see they are named after you. :) Keep me far away from them and they should bloom nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see where you decide to plant it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo to bad, terrible things. Yay for pretty flowers that you apparently have a talent for keeping alive. (Unlike me...I've killed "plants that never die." ha.) Thinking about you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers are a pretty good coping measure!

    ReplyDelete