Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Peachy The Driving Cat

peachydriving

My two cats have always been interested in roaming around in my garage. But until recently, the floor was covered with glass and metal shards and who knew what else, and it was too dangerous and dirty for them. Now, thanks to my dad and brother, the garage is clean and organized with a freshly-washed floor, and the cats are OBSESSED with going in there. This morning, I let them out for a few minutes of playtime, and when I went to check on them, Peach was almost on top of my car. I was worried that she'd fall through the sunroof (which I had left open), so I lifted her down and opened the door for her. She happily explored the whole car and I had to drag her out so I could go to work.

I've been trying to get them interested in a laser pointer (which I'd been told was a failproof cat toy), but they watch my hand the whole time instead of the red dot. Chasing a laser? Eh, boring. Hanging out in a Lexus? Yes please. My cats are bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment