I always enjoy playing this game when other people post it, so I thought it might be fun. I will be VERY surprised if anyone knows a few of these.
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line or two from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly. NO CHEATING!
2. Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking / When you fall, everyone sins
3. Try to tell me what I shouldn't do / You should know by now I won't listen to you
4. Better move, 'cause we've arrived / Lookin' sexy, lookin' fly
6. Hello you long shots, you dark horse runners / Hairbrush singers, dashboard drummers
7. Look at that green, out through the screen / After a quick rain came
9. She's electric / She's in a family full of eccentrics / She's done things I never expected / And I need more time
10. Understand the things I say / Don't turn away from me / 'Cause I've spent half my life out there / You wouldn't disagree
15. Blue water, blue eyes, cover me / If anything comes close, I will let them see
16. When they push, when they pull, tell me, can you hold on? / When they say you should change, can you hold your head high and be strong?
18. Affirmative may be justified / Take from one, give to another / The goal is to be unified / Take my hand, be my brother
21. I, I'm a one-way motorway / I'm a road that drives away and follows you back home
24. So the story goes on down the less-traveled road / It's a variation on the one that was told / And although it's not the same, it's awful close
25. I'm so tired of learning to talk / Building fences on the wall / In this state I shall not remain
30. This is how it works, it feels a little worse / Like when we drove our hearse into that screaming crowd