Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Links Roundup

Nemos and Dorys
(Because who doesn't like looking at tropical fish?)

Things are quiet on the blog due to my aforementioned extreme busy-ness. In the meantime, here are a few links for your reading pleasure. Some have been lingering in my reader for a while:

This little post about summer goals made me happy. :)

The most elaborate proposal story I've ever read, via Hollywood Housewife.

Shauna Niequist talks about the process of writing her new book, Bread and Wine. If you haven't read her other books, Cold Tangerines and Bittersweet, do it yesterday!

The Shape of Ghana: a thought-provoking guest post about beauty on C Jane Enjoy It.

Custom photobooth cardboard cutouts for your summer barbecue or kid's birthday party (I'm hoping to try this for my 4th of July party).

Life doesn't have to be easy to be joyful (or worthwhile!), from Conversion Diary.

The secret ingredient for a perfect life (hint: there isn't one) from Mother of the Munchkins.

When saying you're sorry is a bad idea, from Chatting at the Sky.

Identity theft, by Carolyn Custis James.

Rebuilding a heart, from Life in Grace.

And finally, for locals: The 7 Best Margaritas in Memphis, chosen by Kerry at I Love Memphis. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment