Monday, November 4, 2013

Sunday By The River

river110313 (4)


Yesterday afternoon I had a community band concert in Harbor Town on Mud Island - we dedicated a new park specifically for live music! Since I don't go there very often, I couldn't resist paying a visit to the river after the concert.


river110313 (2)


river110313 (5)


river110313 (9)


It was a beautiful afternoon, and the people-watching was great. I saw potential stories everywhere. If I feel stuck on a fiction project in the future, I'll come down to this park for an hour or so!


river110313 (7)


I LOVE the houses in Harbor Town. These row houses always remind me of San Francisco - maybe that was the intention.


Harbor Town house


I fell in love with this house across the street from the park where we played. The top floor has windows all the way around. I wonder if it's an apartment, but it's a good thing I have no way of finding out, because I'd be tempted to move in immediately. Who needs space when you have all that light, and a balcony, up on top of the world? And not a bad view either.


river110313 (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment